CITY TIME BRANDS, SLU + info
Browsing the website, buying and selling of products and services online, sending commercial communications, customer service, market research and analysis of preferences, including profiling.
Consent of the interested party, legitimate interest and legal obligation, depending on the specific treatment operation.
Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.+ info
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Identity: CITY TIME BRANDS, SLU
Postal address: Avda. Doctor Severo 47, 1º B, Parque Empresarial Casablanca II, 28100, Madrid, Spain.
Telephone: 902.87.71.87 / 91.309.98.00
Data protection officer: Celia Alonso Labrador.
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND TYPES OF DATA
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:- Facilitate navigation through our website where you can find out about our products and services and have access to advertising and promotional offers disseminated there.
- Facilitate the connection with our profiles on other internet sites or social networks.
- Management and control of the creation of your account on the website to enable you to purchase and sell products and services.
- Management of the sale of products and services, including their payment and delivery.
- Management of after-sales activities.
- Management of your subscription, where appropriate, to our newsletter and sending commercial communications related to our products and services, electronically or non-electronically, such as, sending promotional offers or our newsletter. We inform you that we make use of so-called "tracking pixels" in our electronic communications. These allow us to evaluate the results of our campaigns according to the user's interaction with the newsletter.
- Management of customer service, resolution of doubts or conflicts and response to complaints or suggestions.
- Carrying out, where appropriate, market studies and analysis of your browsing and purchasing habits, including profiling, to improve our products and services, and personalize your advertising and promotion based on your preferences.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained and, once the contractual relationship has ended, during the statute of limitations of the commercial obligations unless in some specific case there is a situation that requires its timely maintenance for a longer period, for example, because there is a claim or a legal proceeding in progress.
We process the following categories of personal data:Those that you have provided us when completing the account creation or purchase order:
- Contact information: email address, postal address and telephone number.
- Financial data: bank card.
- Navigation data: IP address.
3. LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the data processing is:- The contractual relationship for the sale of products or services and after-sales (such as, for example, the sending of commercial communications in relation to the products or services contracted). For the execution of the contract, the data that we request for its treatment are the minimum necessary so that CITY TIME BRANDS, SLU can provide the contracted product or service.
4. RECIPIENTS AND TRANSFERS
CITY TIME BRANDS, SLU shares your data with the following categories of recipients:- Third parties due to legal requirements, such as public, administrative or judicial authorities, such as, for example, to investigate fraud or alleged infractions or possible security violations, to respond to any claim against CITY TIME BRANDS, SLU or to protect and defend legally the rights of our staff, our clients or our users.
Normally your personal data will be processed by us within the European Union.
Notwithstanding this, we have some third-party providers to help us provide our products and services (such as social media providers or online store hosting services) that are located in territories (such as the United States) that cannot offer. a level of data protection protection equivalent to that applicable in the European Union, in which case, we will take all necessary actions to verify that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection. This will be done either by entering into data transfer agreements or by ensuring that third parties are certified under appropriate data protection programs (for example, the EU-US Privacy Shield or the EU-US Privacy Shield. ).
5. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether CITY TIME BRANDS, SLU treats personal data that concerns them, or not.
On the other hand, any interested party may request the exercise of the following rights before CITY TIME BRANDS, SLU by submitting a written request to the postal address or email that appears as contact information in the heading:- Right of access:allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to treatment.
- Right of rectification: allows you to correct errors, modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete and guarantee the accuracy of the information being processed.
- Right of deletion: allows data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition:The right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of treatment:It entails the marking of the personal data stored, in order to limit its future treatment.
- Data portability: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
- Right not to be the subject of individual decisions based solely on automated processes, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect you in a similar way.
The interested party can, at any time, revoke the consent previously granted to use their data. In the event that you revoke your consent to store and process your data, CITY TIME BRANDS, SLU will not be able to provide you with certain services.
In the event of neglect of any of the aforementioned rights, the interested party may file the corresponding claim for guardianship with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.